Monday, April 27, 2009

Some of the Best Books ever written!

I loved this book because it's really profound without being pretentious. It's just beautiful and refreshingly enlightening.

"The Courage to Be Free" By Charlton Heston is one of the best books I've ever read. It's full of Truth and encouraging insights. It's hard to find in libraries and is out of print. So, look on Amazon.com and other used book sources.

Favorite childhood story.

Very cute and engaging. I've read it many times.


I LOVED this book when I was 7 - 9. I read it about 10 or more times and cried every time.


This is an amazing book about faith, prayer, love and forgiveness. Read it... you'll be a better person.

The book was fist! If you like the movie, you'll love the book!
Note: William Goldman is the author! It's just a joke that it was written by S. Morgenstern.





DO NOT READ THE ABRIDGED VERSION!
I did first and thought it was okay. Then I read the unabridged one and it is 100X better! Buy this book, don't check it out. This is my all time favorite. Everyone should read it at least TWICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment